Westminster has a great range of facilities – lots of studio access and contact time with tutors.
Access to specialist facilities is essential for you to make the most of your degree. It is our priority to make sure that you have everything you need:
- Dedicated animation studios that are open long hours.
- An invaluable full time Animation Technician.
- Free use of Lynda.com for online tutorials.
- Industry standard software: Adobe suite, Maya, Dragonframe and TV Paint.
- Plenty of space and equipment to experiment: animation lightboxes, rostrum cameras, digital line-testers, puppet animation and blue-screen studios.
You also have access to a wider range of facilities including:
- The historical Regent Street Cinema for screenings.
- TV Studios – for professional standard cameras and staging.
- Sound Studios – to record interviews and effects.
- Green Screen – our professional studio is great for special effects.
- Multiskills workshop – you can make just about anything here!
- Printmaking – if you want to get your hands dirty and get creative.
- Photography and printing.