Our creative media campus brings opportunities for collaboration, and an eclectic social scene with trips, clubs and movie nights.
Being part of an arts and media focussed campus means that you are surrounded by interesting people, and you have access to a wide range of facilities including:
- TV Studios – for professional standard cameras and staging
- Sound Studios – to record interviews and effects
- Green Screen – our professional studio is great for special effects
- Multiskills workshop – you can make just about anything here!
- Printmaking – if you want to get your hands dirty and get creative
- Photography and printing
We actively encourage you to work with students from across the campus – sharing your specialisms to make the most of your skills:
- We offer elective modules – from screen writing to Japanese.
- You can work on projects with students from Photography, Film and TV, Music, Mixed Media Fine Art.
And if you are looking for even more to do, whether you are interested in Photography, Anime, or Chess – there is a society that will welcome you. If not then make one!