The actual interview is not that formal – there are no set questions really, but here are some typical things that we might discuss. Just think about them to help you feel prepared:
- Why do you want to study animation?
- Can you tell us about your favourite animators / illustrators?
- What films, books, artists do you like – and why?
- What subject matter interests you – what do you want to make films about?
- What type of animation interests you? e.g. digital, 3D, stop-motion, graphics, games, special effects?
- What do you think your strengths are?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Remember there are no right or wrong answers to these questions – we are all individuals – it just might make you feel more relaxed if you have thought about these things before you come.